Blog Post #1



Who Am I?


Related image
My name is Ethan Gonzalez and I am seventeen years old. I was born on July 7th, 2001. I grew up in Bridgeport for most of my life and I now live in Shelton. I play lots of video games and love hanging out with my friends. My favorite game of all time is the Super Smash Bros. series.

Circle Square Triangle


I chose these three as my favorite Circle Square Triangle designs. The first design is a Triforce mostly known from The Legend of Zelda, the second is a Caterpie from Pokémon, and the last one is of a fishing rod because I like fishing. The assignment was to use a simple shape and build off of it to make something more complex out of simple shapes.

South Park Character

The character is supposed to be me in Southpark form. Basically I kinda of just made a lot of hair and made myself hold a gamecube remote.

Comments

Popular Posts